Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feingold 2016! (Updated)

Okay, so Feingold is probably never going to run again. He was an amazing senator who I deeply respect; I think the nation is weaker now that he has lost the election.

I want to thank him for his service and wish him the best of luck in whatever comes next in his life.

Hopefully Ron Johnson will prove to be capable of living up to Feingold's legacy.

And maybe hyenas will learn to play Homeworld.

*UPDATE* : For the record, my quip at the end isn't quite as petty as it probably sounds. Hyenas are probably some of the coolest animals ever in my opinion; if hyenas could sing I'd definitely be in a Khanate tribute band with some of them.

All in the way of saying that it's not meant as an insult. It's intended as pure pessimism about something that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment