Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bordering on Literal Fascism

(Updated 02/08/2012: I'm proud to say that I've since come to my senses somewhat, and have partially recovered from this particular bout of stupidity)


Disclaimer: When I say that some of these events are bordering in being literally fascist I want you to keep in mind that borders are important things.


Michigan moves towards totalitarianism (centralized and dictatorial: relating to or operating a centralized government system in which a single party without opposition rules over political, economic, social, and cultural life)

*Mini-update to a mini-post*: Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on my classification of those events, and particularly the latter one, as near-fascist/totalitarian (fascism being a particular type of totalitarianism).
Also; updated the 'Michigan' link to what I had originally intended instead of also pointing to the Wisconsin story. My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment