Thursday, December 22, 2011

^_^

I promise to eventually go back to writing my own content.

In the mean time....
Since winning the Oscar, Reznor has had a flurry of offers; but he's wary about becoming a full-time movie composer. "If every director was as smart and challenging as David Fincher, OK, that's a discussion. But they're not." Either way, he's not short of work. How to Destroy Angels, his new band with Maandig and Ross, release their debut album next year. He has also been approached to direct his first movie, and is developing a 10-part HBO mini-series very loosely inspired by his 2007 album Year Zero, a dystopian protest record – although he's having problems finding the right screenwriter."I chose not to write it myself because I don't know how to do that. But now I'm thinking I should have." He shrugs happily. "Somebody's got to do it, right? How hard can it be?"
same link as above: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/dec/21/trent-reznor-dragon-tattoo-soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment