Sunday, October 17, 2010

So it was slightly delayed.

Only a few random things today.

On the right there should be a picture. Did you find it? Very good!

In the rather classy 'lounge lizard' mug is my morning coffee. Since I don't have access to an espresso machine right now I've been experimenting with a few different ways of making things interesting. A lot of the time I'll just drink my coffee black; lately though I've been mixing in some cocoa, cane sugar, cinnamon, whole milk, and ginger with REALLY strong coffee. It doesn't really matter what order or in what ratio you mix those things, it's pretty hard to go wrong with those ingredients.

On the right is my music player with a lovely snippet of the album cover from Anaal Nathrakh's excellent "In the Constellation of the Black Widow." And with that I will now rather tactfully make a smooth transition to the next segment of this post....

I've decided that just for fun I'm gonna start doing a 'Song of the Week' segment where I take it upon myself to dedicate a song to someone; this will also give me a reason to make sure I post at least one thing every week.

This week's song is the pleasantly titled Between Shit and Piss We Are Born. I know that most people are not going to like that type of extreme metal; that's okay, we're not going to judge you too harshly :P

Because of the song's refrain ("Are you satisfied it's unto shit that you return? / are you happy that it is in piss that you drown?") I'm dedicating that song to the members of this fraternity at Yale. If you want to revel in your own filth that's fine, but who the fuck do you think you're impressing*?

And that's all for now! gl hf

update: *Well; at least I'm self-conscious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment